 Adventurers / 1055
  Adventurers in India or Arabia or Africa?

I fianally got to see the full collection of Dino sets up close today...I like the Island racer and Island hopper as well as the treaded jeep, but the rest of the designs left me w/ a luke warm impression...I guess I wil watch eBay for Dinosaurs or (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.adventurers)