 Administrative / Terms of Use / 573
    Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE —Eric Sophie
   (...) I listen to Larry. I offer this: Please excuse my perceived auction spam. Respect my follow up and my intentions not to get carried away. Rather understand I feel must reach a core audience that may not have known about it otherwise. As for (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE —Allister McLaren
   (...) I really can't see why this is so difficult to understand, Eric. No-one had a problem with it when you first released it because it came under 'fair use' and you weren't trying to make money out of it. It wasn't a coincidence that concerns (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)