 Administrative / Terms of Use / 56
  C'mon already...

Todd: Don't you think that my continuing to be banned from "Dear-Lego" is sort of overkill? I did already ask to have my full lugnet posting privileges reinstated, but perhaps you did not notice...wasn't the ban to be lifted upon my request? I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: C'mon already...

(...) no... (...) yes. (URL) I request that the ban be lifted. Not because I have anything to say in that (...) The block is now removed. --Todd (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: C'mon already...

(...) On that note, I'm thinking that Richard's request would have been better suited for email, no? But in case you can't be reached that way, is this the group you'd prefer people try for last ditch admin-ish contact, or a different one? Or is it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: C'mon already...

(...) I suppose if I had a choice, this group would be what I'd prefer, but e-mail would certainly be fine too. --Todd (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)