 Administrative / Terms of Use / 417
  Re: New Policy on Bickering in LUGNET Newsgroups

(...) This area of my query was in relation to it occuring repeatedly by the same person...once is OK, twice: maybe they need to be informed that this sort of information is needed, and if they do it a third time, maybe time-out isn't such a bad (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: New Policy on Bickering in LUGNET Newsgroups

(...) That seems a bit heavy-handed. Omitting information that is useful or helpful or necessary to others is annoying, but not subject to any negative action, IMO. I don't like posts that only give me half the story or omit crucial details any more (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)