 Administrative / Terms of Use / 397
    Re: Sale at The Vault this week! —Kevin Salm
   (...) I have just done a bit more digging and found that Todd Lehman spelled out the usage of .shopping by vendors and The Vault in particular --> (URL) few messages later, Frank Filz gives his insight as to the distinction between .b-s-t and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Sale at The Vault this week! —Jon Palmer
   I stand corrected and apologize. I should have done some research on this. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:Gur14H.CwM@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Sale at The Vault this week! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think that's pretty big of you to apologise and I commend you for it. My take on this is that despite fairly clear statements (those that Kevin dug up, for example) there's still room for confusion, because the charters could admit of some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)