 Administrative / Terms of Use / 365
    Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Arguably it is not. I don't think it's in the letter but it violates the spirit as it's a misuse of an email address. I apologised on forum and I will apologise again here. What I did was wrong, never mind that my motive was to be helpful, and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Unsubscribe from the LP newsletter —Scott Arthur
   (...) If you mean this: (URL) don't think you have apologised. (...) You would have no right to do that if that situation did arise. Further, where in the ToU does it say its OK make threats here? What is one to think of you? Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)