 Administrative / Terms of Use / 357
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

Ok, Larry you raise good points and I will keep them in mind for the future. I hope to be respectful to other groups and I will abide by the TOS in the future. Thank you for being straight up with me. I can always trust you to see it as it really (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)