 Administrative / Terms of Use / 27
Re: figuring out prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 00:55:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Dan Boger writes:
Well, I'm not sure where I should ask my question, so I'm asking here.
The thing is we got a bunch of lego from a friend of Jenn's, and in it we
(think) we have a few 1970's sets.  We're wondering what they might be
worth, but we'll never sell them.  So I think I should ask in market.theory,
but after recent discussoins I'm not sure.

So where does a question about worth go, when there's no intent, or
possibility of selling go?

lugnet.market.appraisal

heheh... no wonder I couldn't find it before... Thanks for creating it!

:)

Dan