 Administrative / Terms of Use / 24
23  |  25
Subject:
figuring out prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 00:34:18 GMT

Well, I'm not sure where I should ask my question, so I'm asking here.  The
thing is we got a bunch of lego from a friend of Jenn's, and in it we (think)
we have a few 1970's sets.  We're wondering what they might be worth, but we'll
never sell them.  So I think I should ask in market.theory, but after recent
discussoins I'm not sure.

So where does a question about worth go, when there's no intent, or possibility
of selling go?

:)

Dan