 Administrative / Terms of Use / 23
  Re: Can you say *** on Lugnet?

(...) be (...) Hrmmmm - some people (who say things they shouldn't be saying here, according to their agreement to the T&C) might think it is spam that they get an automated response reminded them that they shouldn't be saying things like that? My (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Can you say *** on Lugnet?

(...) If it isn't anonymous (ie - LUGNET reads the posting cookie, or the person submitting the problem post has some other form of identification), and only one mail is sent per problem post.. then I agree. Or rather, just something to stop someone (...) (25 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)