 Administrative / Terms of Use / 181
  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Of course, the issue of posting a link to something is very different from the issue of hosting/publishing that something. (...) Actually, I don't mean to misquote Lar...he said something about a package and a bowtie, but it wasn't about (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Theft, Definitive statements vs shaping thoughts(was Re: 2001 Set info

(...) That I do understand. I now await the letter/E-mail asking me to cease and decease. James (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)