 Administrative / Terms of Use / 129
  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) and (...) I wholeheartedly agree, and I'm glad someone else is jumping on this bandwagon (I'be been trumpetting this ideal for some time, though I don't think I'm the only one who has trumpetted this). Frank (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Frank Filz writes: <snip> Remember, trim geek unless you were commenting on signature doohickies! ++Lar (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.geek)