 Administrative / Terms of Use / 115
  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) Well, you do, for one, or you wouldn't be posting. (...) Yup, I did. (...) I didn't tell him he has no right to sell it. In fact, I feel very strongly that he can sell any set he designs that he wants to, as I think I said here: (...) I think (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) What on earth is this about??? Are you syaing you think he was trying to brak the "rules"? Or are you saying that you _personally_ to not like KW selling his LEGO this way? Scott A (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)