 Administrative / Terms of Use / 110
  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) We quibble, but hey, quibbling's fun. I did read the advert, thanks. They're built up from "brass" not Brass. In the pics, they look like brickbuilt to me. What I did NOT spot at the time (and which you didn't either, I guess) was that the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship

(...) I didn't say it wasn't. If you can't have afriendly disagreement with someone sometimes, it's hard to call them a friend. (...) Then how do you translate "brass"? I assumed he meant he had tooled them up from brasspiping and made them look (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)