 Administrative / Suggestions / 988
Re: Is LUGNET what you really want? (Was: Re: Lavender Brick Society)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:54:37 GMT

Hello!

Now think of your membership fee and donations
to LUGNET.  A percentage of that is going to support those non-LEGO-specific
activities.  How does that make you feel? Is that what you expected when
you sent in the money?

It still makes me feel good. It's not what I had expected when I sent the money
but that doesn't mean I'm disappointed. I would not want to leave. Where else is
it possible to discuss anything and everything with people who you don't know in
person except you know one thing about them for sure: They share at least ONE
interest with you.

Bye
Jojo