 Administrative / Suggestions / 987
    Re: Is LUGNET what you really want? (Was: Re: Lavender Brick Society) —Allister McLaren
   (...) Except it'd more likely be lugnet.people.(your country).(your state).(your city).(your street).kyle., just in the unforseen circumstance that there is another Kyle. Don't get me wrong, I reckon lugnet.(incredibly convoluted heirarchy).kyle (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org, FTX)

        Re: Is LUGNET what you really want? (Was: Re: Lavender Brick Society) —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) LOL at obscure reference to infamous .Space history! (I didn't see your link to that thread until typing this reply, because the HTML link was only applied to the last period you typed.) I've no idea where to FUT this, so I'll leave it (...) (20 years ago, 19-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)