 Administrative / Suggestions / 912
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

Here we go... "Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:I458x9.19Bn@lugnet.com... (...) I am trying to show the *unimportance* of splitting off for social status reasons. Yes, lugnet.org.msltc *IS* a group, but it is a group of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Sure. They are a group of people who share an interest in LEGO, trains (perhaps), and happen to be gay, instead. I see the difference. It's trivial. The main difference that I see is that in one case, you benefit from the subdivision and in (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)