 Administrative / Suggestions / 910
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 17:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rob Hendrix wrote:

I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate
people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the first place:

See my point?  Why do we need further separation when we all come to lugnet
for a common goal - TO TALK ABOUT LEGO

So, by that logic, there should only be one group, right?  Because every group
splinters us into sub-topics of LEGO discussion.  We should start by getting rid
of lugnet.trains.org.msltc, because -- after all, why would a bunch of people
who live close to one another, share interests, and do shows together want to be
split off from the rest of us?

Chris