 Administrative / Suggestions / 908
    Re: Lavender Brick Society —Cynthia Bradham
   well. This isn't how I would usually choose to out myself, but....I feel obliged to make some kind of response. I am a long time lego fan, and I live a gay lifestyle. Although it is usually not discussed, most people who know me also know this, or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society —Lee Meyer
     (...) Hi Cyndi, your post is probably one of the better reasoned ones I've read on this issue. Lots of 'hets' are not opposed to the idea because people are gay (it may be a factor for some, and some don't care at all), but because they are opposed (...) (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

        Re: Lavender Brick Society Todd Lehman
   (...) I think I counted five last night, and you'd be a sixth. Welcome to the thread, BTW! --Todd (20 years ago, 18-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)