 Administrative / Suggestions / 861
  New Skip Filter

Is there any way to incorporate an "Ignore Thread" or "Prune Tree" skip filter setting into the web interface? There are occasionally threads(1) which start out innocent enough but invariably degenerate into a convoluted tree that overshadows and (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Pruned Trees, Dots, and Threads (was: Re: New Skip Filter)

(...) In tandem with this is a problem I've been having with large threads that I *do* want to read. When I click on "dots" I get the thread tree, but I can't see where I just came from! Is it possible to record the source-post of the request for (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)