 Administrative / Suggestions / 740
739  |  741
Subject:
Sugesttion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:47:08 GMT

Hey Todd, how about when you post to a group you don't normally use, you get the
reply's to your post sent to you automatically via E-mail. Occaisionally I post
to groups that I don't subscribe to, and I then have to keep checking the web
interface for replies and my suggestion would be the perfect solution to this
problem.

Also how about giving free Lugnet membership to suggesters of brilliant idea's
:).

Steve