 Administrative / Suggestions / 736
    Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.general, Brendan Powell Smith wrote: <snip> Thanks for taking the time to create the poll... While I did not choose "deeply flawed", I'm operating on the assumption that selecting a text length preference implies that you don't want to see (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Yes, that was my intent. Sorry for the the confusion. I really tried to make the poll clear, but as we've seen with these LUGNET polls time and again, what seems clear to the poll creator is not always clear to the voter, hence my inclusion of (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: Poll: Use of Images in Signatures —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Erm, did you just say what I think you said? :-) He may not be able to help us much on this one, you know... (...) XFUT o-t.fun (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.off-topic.fun)