 Administrative / Suggestions / 671
    Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET? —David Koudys
   (...) How long did it take me to actually get off my heinie and sign up on LUGNET after being an unpaid user who used all that LUGNET has to offer to unpaid subscribers? *mumble* at least 3 years *mumble* Sorry Suz 'n Todd! At least I finally did (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

        Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Well, I was going to try to get in the first 20, then the first 50, then the first 100, but I kept putting it off, so I finally became a member on my 18th birthday, #262. Good thing I didn't wait much longer...'cause us early additions got the (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)