 Administrative / Suggestions / 669
  Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

Hello all, Well, my experience was like this: I first sent my info in. Then, it was total disappointment (I only want to give critical feedback to LUGNET). It took about 3, yes, three MONTHS TO GET IN! (*head starts to boil*) ***...*** Whew, better (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

  Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

(...) It took me longer than I expected (I figured it would clear me right away), but not nearly as long as you. I'm not really sure when I got my confirmation e-mail because it got spam-filtered for some reason, and I was not aware at that time (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

  Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

(...) How long did it take me to actually get off my heinie and sign up on LUGNET after being an unpaid user who used all that LUGNET has to offer to unpaid subscribers? *mumble* at least 3 years *mumble* Sorry Suz 'n Todd! At least I finally did (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

  Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

(...) Well, I was going to try to get in the first 20, then the first 50, then the first 100, but I kept putting it off, so I finally became a member on my 18th birthday, #262. Good thing I didn't wait much longer...'cause us early additions got the (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

  Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

(...) Well I gotta tell ya, I did NOT have a spam filter and I checked my inbox EVERY SINGLE DAY (well almost every single day). Todd, what is it about you say when I sent the registration form that feedback will come in about 24-48 hours? What (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)

  Re: Poll: How long Did it Take you To Sign Up in LUGNET?

Okay, C'mon Todd! I'm waiting for an explanation on that 24---48 hours thing. I apologize if I am making this like an interrogation (if you know what I mean) Thank you. Cheers (*clink*) Dean (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.people)