 Administrative / Suggestions / 641
    Re: A Change —Troy Cefaratti
    "Dave Johann" <legomecha@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:HEL9DL.1u1G@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) last (...) And what still turns me off from using the web interface is the inability to track which messages I have read already in a reliable (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

        Re: A Change Todd Lehman
   (...) Troy, I could be wrong but my understanding of the way NNTP authentication & authorization works is that it's session-based rather than message-based or function-based. That is, I think when you require a username and password at login, when (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)