 Administrative / Suggestions / 567
  Re: emoticons

(...) Maybe if they were bigger. (...) They're computer-generated using a collection of overlain graphical templates. It was about an hour of scripting and a couple hours of graphics editing. --Todd (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: emoticons

(...) Why not just add two rows of pixels underneath each for them? A yellow row and a black surrounding it. I think the stud on top and no neck below throws em off visually. Oh well, just me I guess :-) (...) I figured something like that. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: emoticons

(...) I expect he is limited by the font size? Scott A (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)