 Administrative / Suggestions / 553
    Re: emoticons —Adrian Drake
   (...) Me too too. Especially the blinking ones. I was at this random board somewhere (chasing down a linkto to brickfrenzy, most likely) and there were so many animated smileys plastered all over this board that it made my eyes bleed. I think the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: emoticons —Tim Courtney
   (...) It rolls back and forth across the screen. Ugh. (...) Hehe! (...) Let's unite, take up arms, and invade an ezboard - we'll show them! ;-) -Tim (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: emoticons —Scott Arthur
   ... you guys are a bunch of ludites! ;) Anyhow, most of the impact would be lost on you all due to your mono screens! Scott A (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)