 Administrative / Suggestions / 534
    Re: New Announcement groups —Bruce Hietbrink
   One that I noticed was not included was 1000steine.de. That might be helpful, especially since many of us don't read German, so we don't follow discussion on 1000steine.de and might miss things like the ISCC. Bruce (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: New Announcement groups Todd Lehman
   (...) I wrote to René Hoffmeister on the 11th but haven't heard back yet. I wrote to him at the address he uses when he posts here...is that the best way to reach René? --Todd (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: New Announcement groups —Pedro Silva
   (...) Hi Todd, For what I understand, the best way to reach René is via 1000steine.de, where he is the webmaster. Please be patient, he may take a while to respond - but he always does so. Pedro (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)