 Administrative / Suggestions / 532
531  |  533
Subject:
New Announcement groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 01:44:21 GMT

I like all the new announcement groups:

AuctionBrick
BrickMedia
FBTB
Peeron
BimP
BrickSet
BI  Portal
BrickShelf (well, this one's not so new, but the suggestion still applies)
BrickLink
BrikTrak
MOCPages

One suggestion I have is that the "purpose of the group" statement
("Official announcements pertaining to [someone]'s [site-name]™ site
([site].com)") listed at the top should, if possible, have the site-name a
clickable link. Granted that this could be added in the left pane as well,
but it might as well be above since it's an obvious place to look when
you're reading the messages in that group.

--
  David Schilling