 Administrative / Suggestions / 527
Re: Quick Question about groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 21:04:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Sean Devolites writes:
Sup Todd and Suz,
Not to be a bother or anything guys, but I had a quick question.  I'm sure
you've heard of the game Starship, if not a link is below.  But since this
game is kind of big, could there be a lugnet.starship made just for the game?
Please let me know, It doesn't matter if its yes or no but I just wanted
to ask.  Thanks again.

I believe this was already asked for, IIRC and the suggested group, again,
IIRC (fitting better into the hierarchy than your suggestion) was
lugnet.fun.gaming.starship

Hope that helps.