 Administrative / Suggestions / 523
522  |  524
Subject:
Request to update link to LUG De Bouwsteen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:49:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Admins,

Twice I've made a request to update the link to our local website, by
posting in the lugnet.org newsgroup, the location suggested on the LUGMAP -
World
page for making such requests. Unfortunately, no admin seems read lugnet.org
anymore. Later I posted to lugnet.admin.general, but this didn't trigger a
respose either.
Therefore I repeat my request here once more, and I suggest that the
statement on http://www.lugnet.com/map/ to post requests to the lugnet.org
newsgroup is changed into a location that is more frequently monitored by
the administrators.

Hello administrators,

The links: http://www.debouwsteen.in.nl/ formely pointing to the Dutch
General LEGO User Group "De Bouwsteen" are broken. Please change the URL to
their following new homepage address:

http://www.debouwsteen.com/

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.