 Administrative / Suggestions / 514
    Re: Harrisburg is not a Suburb of Philly —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Well, if the change gets done, why not make that change at the same time? That would be my vote. (I care about this because I post to this loc group a fair bit and always have trouble finding it the first time)... BTW, it's not a suburb of (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)