 Administrative / Suggestions / 475
Re: Avatar question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:13:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Hein writes:
Hello, I was browsing some other forums on the
net, and I noticed one of the features that
sets Lugnet apart from these forums, is a lack
of an avatar (or icon) that accompanies each post.

I for one, am delighted that Lugnet doesn't have some silly gimickie thing like
that.

Some forums like animeboards.com and bzcomunity.com
have these, and I was wondering If anyone else
had thought of this concept for lugnet, and if
it would be possible, (given that Todd would be
up to this.)

I am sure that if Todd felt like it, it would be more than possible for him to
code that.  But whether the community really wants it is another matter.

What do you think? I believe this would be a cool
new feature to lugnet, and give the posting forums
a fresher look.

I don't think the posting forums need a "fresher" look.  They are clean and
nice already.

<<_Matt Hein_>>

-Jason

Jason Spears