 Administrative / Suggestions / 427
    Request for New Animation Newsgroup —Greg Perry
   Following BrickFest there have been some conversations in the BrickFilms.com forum concerning the presence of “LEGO Animation” on the LUGNET site. Several folks were surprised to find that there actually is a newsgroup devoted to this topic at (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup —Stephen F. Roberts
     (...) ...IMHO, animation would be better if its focus is on our works. Cinema sounds more like a group devoted to discussing the use of LEGO in movies... (...) ...I agree! (cuz Greg told me to :-) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.animation)

         Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) We do plan to create lugnet.animation. It may be available tomorrow night, but no promises. Todd is considering moving the existing .cinema content over to this new group before making it accessable. -Suz fut admin.nntp (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Request for New Animation Newsgroup —Trond Hasse Lie
   (...) ... (...) Excellent suggestion. It took me 1.5 year to find this group.... (but then again... maybe I'm a bit slow) Trond Hasse Lie (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.animation)