 Administrative / Suggestions / 412
Re: Link Parts Reference to Peeron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jude Beaudin wrote:
Can we get a link from the parts listed in the parts reference to
Peeron? So if in the list of parts in a search we click the Peeron
link for the 3037 it would shortcut to
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3037.

it may be that I'm just confused, but which parts list? partsref should
already be linking to peeron?

Dan

Partsref does not have the links in the results when you do a search, it
only has them when you go through the categories in the guide.

Jude