 Administrative / Suggestions / 395
  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jeremy Scott writes: See my comments throughout. (...) Agreed :) (...) The same goes for me, CLSotW was one of the things that brought me to LUGNET and back to LEGO. (...) If LUGNET is giving out an award to web sites, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) <snipped> (...) But if you are still a participating member of the community, without paid membership, why are you not a Lugnet member? I, and many along with me, have the free, watered down lugnet. Does this fact make me not a part of this (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) FYI: Todd is out of town until at least Monday. -Suz (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) It should be whatever we make it. If that involves voting restrictions for non-members, so be it. (...) I disagree. I'm not a bionicle fan, but have seen some bionicle related sites that I would *definitely* nominate (and vote) for such an (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

(...) Well, in fact, yes, I would. I think that's the best way, for technical reasons (essentially eliminates vote-stuffing), and it was always the idea to do it this way, and in fact voting was one of the many reasons that memberships were (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

Thank you Todd. I will now rest my case. Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)