 Administrative / Suggestions / 318
Re: publishing my notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 21:08:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Over the next few weeks, I'll be publishing all of my notes about LUGNET
from the past 5 years. This data will be publicly viewable, but not "public
data," as I still retain copyrights.

I'm doing this for everyone who's interested in participating in LUGNET's
next level of development, so that they can see what things Todd and I had
planned or dreamed about. I believe that publishing pages of my sketchbooks
will be the quickest way for me to transmit the rest of the LUGNET 'vision'
as we move forward and consider planning for LUGNET's future.

Awesome.  Yeah this stuff is a real mind-trip.  Suzanne has the most amazing
ability to research volumes of background materials and pull things together
into cool and coherent notes, with tons of original ideas as well.  There's
some particularly amazing stuff on mapping.

--Todd