 Administrative / Suggestions / 282
  studios group?

Hi all, Am I just blind, or is there no Lego Studios group? I was just looking for discussion of the new Monsters sets and couldn't find one. In a recent discussion of a proposed .fantasy group it was stated that there was supposed to be a group for (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

(...) The moviemaking part of LEGO Studios is covered here: (URL) you're right about there being lots of cool new things in the Studios line. It looks like TLC will continue to use the theme for their movie licencing deals (other than SW), so there (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

(...) I think the Studios sets product line needs to be separate from Cinema- (techniques). Other product lines are listed in bottom portion of newsgroups on the news front page, yet the Studios product line is not listed, but is 2 clicks deep from (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

(...) I think its a great idea! But how would you set it up? Would there be a 'Studios' section with a monsters, spiderman, etc subgroups? Or would Monsters be its own 'main' group? If what they have out, or are shortly comming out with is it for (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

(...) I'd think a .studios group would be best. It looks like Lego is using the Studios line as an outlet for a few sets with a given theme when there are not enough for a whole new theme (e.g. 2 Spiderman sets). So a .monsters group (or a (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

(...) I agree. You can always make .studios.monsters or .studios.spider-man (note the hyphen) later, if the need arises. --Bill. (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: studios group?

I've done more MOC building for my Monsters than I've done in years, and would love somewhere to post it. Even though I've built them a castle, I don't feel right putting it in .castle `cause that is not the focus of the MOC, nor is it of the same (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)