 Administrative / Suggestions / 1592
  View FTX Source

Hi, I think it would be good to provide a "View FTX Source" button on all user-created pages and group sidebars. This would only appear for people not authorised to edit the page/sidebar, and would appear in place of the "Edit" button that the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) While I agree it would be a good idea to add it as a link/button, you CAN already do this: (2 URLs) add the .ftx at the end of an FTX page, and you will be shown the source. I forget exactly how, but there's a way to view older revisions of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) Ah OK. Yes I think a button/link would be a great addition for new FTX users. (...) Add $nnn after the URL - I use that quite a bit :) ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) And that technique doesn't seem to work for group sidebars - is there a way to view the source for them? ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: View FTX Source

(...) ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)