 Administrative / Suggestions / 157
    Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade] —Jude Beaudin
   (...) So are you saying that you would like to have two seperate accounts? One for your custom model kits and the other for your parts shop on Bricklink? I do not see that as a problem, if you are willing to pay for both accounts in essence doubling (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade] —Kevin Wilson
   Jude Beaudin wrote in message ... (...) website (...) for (...) Yes, I'd like them to be treated as 2 separate stores, but I'm more interested in getting the issue thought about and decided beforehand, rather than having it come up once this has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)