 Administrative / Suggestions / 157
  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) So are you saying that you would like to have two seperate accounts? One for your custom model kits and the other for your parts shop on Bricklink? I do not see that as a problem, if you are willing to pay for both accounts in essence doubling (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

Jude Beaudin wrote in message ... (...) website (...) for (...) Yes, I'd like them to be treated as 2 separate stores, but I'm more interested in getting the issue thought about and decided beforehand, rather than having it come up once this has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)