 Administrative / Suggestions / 1568
Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 05:15:18 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
Happy New Year!

We had warm discussions about a new homepage for LUGNET last year, and I would
like to show the next provisional result, draft #8:

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-8.php

For reference, please see also:

Initial post by Todd:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=11314

Summary by Tim:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/wishlist

Recent discussion:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3358
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3369
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3379

Drafts:

snip

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-8.php (latest draft)

Leg Godt!
Rene

looks fine to me. when is it getting switched?
ondrew

ok how about one little tweak before switching it over.  could you add the
"traffic" button "http://news.lugnet.com/news/traffic/".  I use this button all
the time and found myself missing it when I was using draft 8 to browse the
latest news.

thanks,
ondrew