 Administrative / Suggestions / 1559
    Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8 —John Neal
   (...) Everything is looking good. Say, René, I noticed that you moved "members" to the top menu. An idea came to me that I wanted to share with you: (URL) Happy New Year to you as well! JOHN (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: New homepage for LUGNET - draft #8 —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) Heh, that's pretty cool. I like it. :) -brendan (18 years ago, 6-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)