 Administrative / Suggestions / 1464
    Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2 —David Gregory
   (...) No offense, but I think the classic (current) LUGNET homepage looks much better than the new one. Were people requesting a change? I always thought that the LUGNET homepage was perfect. David (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2 —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) i totally agree. it's not broke so don't fix it. the nice thing about the current home page is its simplicity. there is no need for bells and whisles. shop.lego.com found this out the hard way. learn from there mistakes and don't muck up the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)