 Administrative / Suggestions / 1455
Re: Bug in News Search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:06:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Thomas Garrison wrote:
I am finding many posts to be "unfindable" using the search box for news.
For example,
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?n=7145
contains the text "9120 Light and Sound" but searching for
9120 Light and Sound
gives no results.  Similarly,
http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/deutschland/?n=1
contains the text "Gnzburg, Bayern, Deutschland" but searching for
Gnzburg, Bayern, Deutschland
does not return that message.

Hi Thomas,

postings sent by the LUGNET Server itself aren't searchable.

HTH,
Rene