 Administrative / Suggestions / 1428
    Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? —David Eaton
   (...) This has been a long-standing bug that has something to do with the phase of the moon, leap seconds, and whether the number of white house staff members that are currently speaking vowels is a prime or not. I've tried to hunt down this problem (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely? Rene Hoffmeister
   Hi Dave, (...) It sounds sense. To be honest, I forgot to make allowance for the phase of the moon, ever thought this would affect the (URL) Wolf Browser> only! (...) Ja, I know, that's why I think it's a combination of 3 things: Browser bug, Table (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)