 Administrative / Suggestions / 1425
  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) I just had a short glimps at the list so forgive me if these: New homepage for LUGNET (URL) old LUGNET homepage prototypes discovered (links to the temp folder are broken). (URL) already listed. nonetheless they would fit into the homepage (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: List of known suggestions

(...) Leg Godt! Rene (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)