 Administrative / Suggestions / 1340
  Re: Raw post display broken

(...) The raw view truncating is all from the web view. I bring up a post, then click on the "View as Raw" button in the upper right. And I see truncated messages like the example I cut and pasted. Frank (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Raw post display broken

(...) Interesting. There's a few hits to it in the http log, which all come up as status 200 (OK), but strangely it looks like yours came up with a SLIGHTLY smaller byte count. Not enough to indicate the truncating that you saw, but enough to be (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)