 Administrative / Suggestions / 1339
    Re: Raw post display broken —David Eaton
   (...) Huh, I'm not seeing an issue here, being logged in or out. That is, I'm not seeing any headers being truncated in the headers when looking at the web view. The one you posted was obviously truncated, which came from your newsreader? If you're (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Raw post display broken —Frank Filz
   (...) The raw view truncating is all from the web view. I bring up a post, then click on the "View as Raw" button in the upper right. And I see truncated messages like the example I cut and pasted. Frank (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Raw post display broken —David Eaton
   (...) Interesting. There's a few hits to it in the http log, which all come up as status 200 (OK), but strangely it looks like yours came up with a SLIGHTLY smaller byte count. Not enough to indicate the truncating that you saw, but enough to be (...) (19 years ago, 27-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)