 Administrative / Suggestions / 1329
  Re: Link to multiple post authentication page

(...) Just another Perl Hacker? I am behind on getting the suggestions into the list, sorry... soon, soon. (actually ANY admin that has curator can do it but I've been doing them all...) I agree that putting a link to this from various places is a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Link to multiple post authentication page

(...) I see that the link has been added to the admin sidebar, but could we also add a link to this page: (URL) seems the most logical place (and the first place I looked) as there are already a set of links (Posting Setup, News-by-Mail, Skip-Filter (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Link to multiple post authentication page

(...) No problem, that's FTX so any admin could do it, and one did. (...) Makes sense to me. Todd has to do it though, I think, as that page isn't stock FTX, near as I can tell. (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)